Security intelligence is any information, which enables you to choose better strategies for defending your information infrastructure. The DeepINTEL conference addresses the strategic aspects of security. Here you can discuss security intelligence related topics within a closed group. All information is only shared among the participants, not with the outside world. Attending DeepINTEL will expand your mind while reducing the risks for your digital assets. DeepINTEL is private, and all participants have been screened. No media representatives will be present, and everything will be discussed under a non-disclosure agreement.
We invite you to attend DeepINTEL and secure your digital assets by learning from the experts.
DeepINTEL 2019 will take place on 27 November 2019! The focus of the
conference will be Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) in the context of industrial espionage and
state actors. DeepINTEL 2019 will be a TLP Amber event.
The Call for Papers is open. Please send us your submissions for DeepINTEL 2019 by email to:
deepsec (at) deepsec (dot) net
If you prefer encrypted communication you can also send your submission to deepsec (at) deepsec (dot) net after you have imported our public keys.
The DeepINTEL conference is DeepSec's sister event focusing on Security Intelligence. Security
Intelligence is one of the newest disciplines in the IT security zoo. It covers the strategic view,
tells you who is intending to attack you where, why and which capabilities your attacker has.
Security intelligence is using several different approaches: algorithmic and statistical analysis,
infiltration of adversaries, data correlation, meta analysis and related techniques.
Due to the sensitive topics we will have a vetting process for participants. We’d like to know our audience, so that we all can talk freely and openly during the event. If you have questions on this, please contact us directly.
- 27 November 2019: right before the DeepSec conference begins. Conference location is Vienna, Austria.
- Arrive early to have opportunities for networking over dinner.
- 4 star conference hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the event.
- Limited number of tickets for participants — we wish to keep discussions alive, everyone can talk to everyone else.
- Attending is only possible through a vetting process resp. on invitation or personal recommendation.
- Single track, 50 minute slots (45 + 5 Q/A).
- Speaker benefits include accommodation at the hotel (2 nights), reasonable travel expenses, and access to the DeepSec In-Depth Security Conference as attendee.
Tickets cost 1.195,00€ (exlusive VAT) and can be bought by using our online ticket shop. The ticket is valid for a single day. The DeepINTEL
ticket includes lunch and coffee breaks. You can combine DeepINTEL and the DeepSec conference with a
combination ticket. The direct link to the ticket shop system is also availble.